Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hope Place Banquet

WOW! That is the word that came to mind before,during and after last night's big event. It was wonderful and a real blessing. Everyone who helped put this event together did a super job. I heard nothing but very positive comments from everyone I visited with after the last amen. I'm glad I attended,not just because of my involvement as a board member or because of the partnership between Hope Place and BBA, but because I got to see, hear and experience so many different blessings. Knowing that there are 21 churches supporting the ministry of Hope Place pleases me greatly. But it reminds me that we still have a ways to go in recruiting the churches of Monticello to become partners in this very exciting ministry. Knowing that we have helped to save 15 babies through the ministry of Hope Place is beyond words. Knowing that we have helped over 50 clients this year is exciting. And knowing that the ministry is helping put families together through the power of God's word with the weekly Bible study, is  the cherry on the top, making the work of this ministry just that much sweeter! I am pleased and thankful that our churches were well represented last night and are active supporters of the ministry of Hope Place. A big "THANK YOU" goes to First Baptist Monticello for hosting the banquet and for her strong and faithful support of Hope Place. WOW!, what a blessing! I'm looking forward to next year's banquet celebration. I hope you will make plans to attend and celebrate with us the victories to be won in this coming year of ministry service. Blessings.


















No comments:

Post a Comment